Well, can you tell I've been a bit overwhelmed lately? My last post was before Christmas, I've got a lot of ground to cover so I had better get blogging. We are in the midst of some big transitions which have been dominating the majority of my time. Weston turned three this week! Not sure how that came so quickly, but with his birthday came the close to his time at Progressive Steps, where he has been getting therapy for speech, sensory processing and social play. I cried on his last day because they have helped us so much. Now he moves on to preschool four days a week at a local elementary school. He will start next Monday. He is excited and so am I. I think he will really enjoy it and will learn a lot. It will also be fun for Brielle to be an "only child" for a couple hours each day. I definitely want to put up some of the pictures from all the fun we've had since my last post, for now, here area few... enjoy :)
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment