Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just For Fun

Just thought I'd put up a few cute pictures of Wes for Daddy's last night away. I had to lower Wes' crib the other day, so while I was doing that my Mom was entertaining him in his room. He particularly liked playing with the rocking giraffe Melissa and Dawn got for him. Every time I take the camera out (or phone or remote control) Wes wants to eat it =). Here's how Wes and I talk to Kurt when he's away on business. I went in to check on Wes the other day while he was napping and couldn't help but snap a picture of this, so sweet. Here's my big boy standing in the crib, had to take down his mobile though, so that he wont destroy it as he's a pro at standing up in the crib now. Most of the time when I go in because he is crying I find him holding the edge of the crib, standing, and waiting for me. 

No comments: