Once again I am behind on posting, so these pictures are a bit old. Wes turned five months while we were up at Bass Lake, so he got to take his pictures in a very pretty place. He has sure been growing up, he is working really hard to crawl but hasn't quite gotten it. He is also teething, one tooth has broken through, but he's been so fussy these last few days I am thinking he might have more coming in. He is also growing so fast, I can't wait to try baby food with him, which will start in a few more weeks.
Monday, August 3, 2009
5 months
Once again I am behind on posting, so these pictures are a bit old. Wes turned five months while we were up at Bass Lake, so he got to take his pictures in a very pretty place. He has sure been growing up, he is working really hard to crawl but hasn't quite gotten it. He is also teething, one tooth has broken through, but he's been so fussy these last few days I am thinking he might have more coming in. He is also growing so fast, I can't wait to try baby food with him, which will start in a few more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment