Wes has pink eye, the poor little guy has not had an easy life.... he's got all these scabs on the back of his head from the attempted vacuum extraction, he lost all that weight and had jaundice the first week, and now pink eye. Praise the Lord, he is recuperating very well. I just thought I would post a picture that shows his eye (looks like he's been in a fight).
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Pink Eye!
Wes has pink eye, the poor little guy has not had an easy life.... he's got all these scabs on the back of his head from the attempted vacuum extraction, he lost all that weight and had jaundice the first week, and now pink eye. Praise the Lord, he is recuperating very well. I just thought I would post a picture that shows his eye (looks like he's been in a fight).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment