Our Christmas activities are a bit of a marathon. For Christmas Eve we head over to my Nana's for our annual homemade lasagna dinner. It is always a meal I look forward to. After dinner we exchange gifts. Next year we will jump from one kiddo to three as my cousin and I are both prego (she is three weeks farther than I am). Wes got really into opening presents this year, so that made Christmas so much more fun this year.
Wes blowing kisses.
My cousin, Heather, and I showing off our baby bumps.
After Nana's we stopped by Kurt's parents for a short bit to visit with his extended family. Then home and off to bed.
Christmas morning was fun, too. We set up the hot wheels track that Wes had gotten from Kurt's parents a few nights before and he loved it. We also opened up a few other presents.
Then we went to Kurt's grandparents for their annual Christmas breakfast. In the afternoon Kurt went out for his Christmas evening we usually go down to Northridge to visit with the Newman side of the family, but we did that Thanksgiving weekend this year so we were able to go to my parents for Christmas dinner. My brother came out from Arizona so it was nice to get to see him for the night. It was actually his first time to meet Wes, so that was special. It was a busy two days but fun and lots of memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment