We had a blast on our cruise. We took off from Ft. Lauderdale and ventured to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and the Bahamas. Here are a few of the pictures we took of our adventures.
Puerto Rico.
The beach in St. Thomas.
Kurt and his manager Al.
I wouldn't go in the water because there were a ton of fish.
Fishing in Antigua with the crew.
Me and Becca "fishing". I actually had a lot of fun reading my book while I held the pole.
A cool, old church we hiked up to in Antigua. The NLS Crew.
We swam with dolphins in Tortola.
Our ship had a water slide!
We won bingo on the cruise, $80
Kurt set a goal to go in every spa and pool on the ship. He even snuck into the crew only spa (thats my husband). This was our favorite spa at the front of the ship, watching the sunset.
One of my favorite parts of the cruise, the warm melting chocolate cake with ice cream I had every night with dinner.
At the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
The beach in the Bahamas, by far my favorite beach I have ever visited.
Cruising the Everglades in Florida looking for gators.
1 comment:
awesome pictures, looks like you guys had a great time! :)
Post a Comment