After starting antibiotics for his ear infection Wes developed a very, very bad diaper rash in reaction. After trying many things I decided to try letting him air it out. I wasn't too fond of the idea of doing this inside so we went outside, but it was pretty cold so I kept a jacket and socks on him. He was pretty excited about it and promptly peed on the blanket.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Silly Boy
After starting antibiotics for his ear infection Wes developed a very, very bad diaper rash in reaction. After trying many things I decided to try letting him air it out. I wasn't too fond of the idea of doing this inside so we went outside, but it was pretty cold so I kept a jacket and socks on him. He was pretty excited about it and promptly peed on the blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! too funny! :)
Post a Comment