Wes went in for his four month check up today. He weighed in at 16 pounds 1 ounce (75th percentile) and is 26 1/4 inches long (90th percentile). The doctor gave the green light to start giving him rice cereal and juice, so we tried both today. Got a few funny faces with the juice and had a lot of fun with the cereal. He loved the cereal but wasn't too sure how to use the spoon; he kept pushing it out with his tongue and just wanted to lick the stuff off. I took some pictures, but they aren't the greatest since I was trying to feed and take pictures at the same time. The doctor was also impressed with his physical strength; he isn't really laughing yet (behind on that) but he is rolling over both ways (the doctor asked me if he was trying to roll to his side at all and I said he was rolling over both ways very often and the doctor was very surprised, he is way ahead on that). Wes got more shots, he screamed for that, but at least I didn't cry this time. Here are a few shots of our first rice cereal experience:
Monday, June 15, 2009
4 Month Check Up
Wes went in for his four month check up today. He weighed in at 16 pounds 1 ounce (75th percentile) and is 26 1/4 inches long (90th percentile). The doctor gave the green light to start giving him rice cereal and juice, so we tried both today. Got a few funny faces with the juice and had a lot of fun with the cereal. He loved the cereal but wasn't too sure how to use the spoon; he kept pushing it out with his tongue and just wanted to lick the stuff off. I took some pictures, but they aren't the greatest since I was trying to feed and take pictures at the same time. The doctor was also impressed with his physical strength; he isn't really laughing yet (behind on that) but he is rolling over both ways (the doctor asked me if he was trying to roll to his side at all and I said he was rolling over both ways very often and the doctor was very surprised, he is way ahead on that). Wes got more shots, he screamed for that, but at least I didn't cry this time. Here are a few shots of our first rice cereal experience:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment