Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa

We had a few people over to celebrate Melissa's birthday. Dan barbecued for us (Kurt was out of town on business) and we enjoyed eating together and hanging out. Here are two new dads, Jason with little Jackson (1 month) and Kurt with Wes. I love how Wes is looking over at Jackson. I was taking Wes' three month old pictures and Reagan arrived, so we took a few of them two together in front of some new flowers I planted to make the house a little prettier and surprise Kurt. Then Ethan came, too, so we took some more fun pictures. All three babies are at different stages of sitting up, with Wes just starting to, using the help of the bumbo, Ethan doing really well and just getting a little extra support from the boppy, and Reagan all on her own. 

No comments: