Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hanging Out





Dan, Delaine and Melissa had us over last night, along with Kenny, Katherine, Jason, Ashley and Jenna. We all brought over appetizers (in Dan's words, the best type of dinner ever, I agree). We watched the beginning of Get Smart, but all fell asleep.... we're already getting old. 












Kurt and I had fun holding Reagan, she's growing so quickly.  Bella was very curious about her, too. Ashley and I compared bellies, she doesn't even look like she has one next to me!

1 comment:

What's New? said...

Kellie you look beautiful!! Keep the post coming I love being updated!
The other night I could NOT sleep and you and Kurt were on my mind, needless to say I have been paying for you two. How is the job searching going. I hope all is well, miss you and love you guys. My faterinlaw was over tonight and saw the pic that I have up in the Kitchen of you and Kurt and he said that I looked like you Kellie, it made me smile! Well love you girl
Stacie