Monday, November 17, 2008

Lombardi's Ranch


A few of us girls (Dawn, Ashley, Melissa, Jenna, and me) went to Lombardi's Ranch to pumpkin hunt. Meanwhile, the boys went frisbee golfing. We met up later at Vincenzo's Pizza. You can see my growing belly well in this picture. 

3 comments:

What's New? said...

Kellie the blog looks great but even greater is to see pictures of you and Kurt and your new bellybaby!!
O Kellie it is so good to see pics of you and your girls- what fun times Kel. I got your email and what if I find a job for Kurt in CO.... would you move out here? Well if so while looking you are more then welcome to stay at our house, O that would be SOO fun!! Ok anywhoo I don't know if you have heard of Craigslist but there are always new postings on there for jobs. I will defiantly be praying for you guys- I wish I was crazy rick and could hire Kurt to work for us and have you live out here and us girls could hang. Well thanks for putting up pics!!
Good to hear from and see you Kel miss you as well.

What's New? said...

wow did not see that Kurt was driving a school bus! I cant wait to tell Pat he will love it!!
He has is comericial drivers licesn and loves driving big "cars" drove the buss for special min. at Grace.
Also that you two love birds are having a BOY that is awesome!!
Hey maybe we can have our kids hook up and we can be related ya know!! wink wink!! jk
Kellie that is awesome! How far along are you?
What names do you have picked out?? well ok I wont bug you anymore with like 50 post...
Love ya

Jessica Vasquez said...

Hello, Kellie--so I found your blog through Jenna's blog. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be reading :)